Calling all Young Adventurers: Get out your crayons, pop on some arty clothes and let’s get crafting! As the bugs in the garden are too sleepy to play, we’ll make our own friends. And the best bit: it’s super fun and easy and we’ll just use materials you most likely have at home already.
Find yourself a comfy place and join us for this live Zoom event on Sunday 27 Feb, 10.00-11:30am. Or craft along to the recording at a time that’s good for you.
Who is it for?
- arty kids, who love to cut and colour
- children, 6 and older, should have fun crafting independently
- younger kids might need help from older siblings or parents (there’ll also be a simplified ladybird for young crafters).
3 Simple Steps to a Way over Wonderful Time
1. Book workshop, check materials (see list below) & stock up if needed
Booking closes Saturday 26 Feb. New felt tips or glue stick needed? Links provided below. If you need something, and prefer not to buy it new, let me know. I’m sure I can pass something on to you.
2. Before the workshop: You’ll receive pre-cut paper for 2 mini beasts per child. If your child is under 6 please let me know and I’ll include a simplified ladybird. You’ll also receive an email on Friday 25 Feb with your Zoom log-in details.
3. On the day of the workshop: Sunday 27 Feb, 10.00-11:30am; get out materials, hand out some biscuits and juice. Pop your kids in front of the screen zooming into crafting mode. Join your child or enjoy some time to yourself and relax with a steaming mug of coffee.
What do mums say?
Feedback on my last kids Zoom workshop:
- ‘Absolutely wonderful morning for my girls. All three enjoyed it immensely. I had been worried whether I could really leave them to it but that was no issue at all. Jacqueline was so kind and patient and made sure everyone was working at their level and keeping up. It was genuinely delightful to see!’ Daniella, mum of Alma (10) Maelis (8) and Perrine (5)
- ‘Thank you SO much for this morning’s session – Ben clearly had a ball and is very pleased with everything he made. … it was a huge success in this house, so THANK YOU!!!’ Anna, mum of Ben (7)
- ‘Thank you for a wonderful session, Kids really enjoyed it.’ Jana, mum of Jarvis (8) and Elodie (11)
How much is it?
For £10 per household everyone is invited to craft along. It’s fun to do, not just for kids. So if you feel crafty, why not have a way over wonderful time yourself? And of course you can watch the recording and pick up any tips I share.
You’ll get a link to the recording on Monday 26 Feb.
At the end of the workshop I’ll ask the kids to show their work. They’ll be visible on screen, which will be part of the recording. (If you’d prefer anonymity, make sure they join Zoom with their first name only and adjust the camera, to only show their hands.)
And how does it work?
- I craft along, showing the kids what to do, giving tips and answering questions
- There’ll be two cameras, one filming my hands from above as I work, which makes it easy to see how things are made
- The aim is to have a fun time together and learn new skills along the way
So don’t delay and book your workshop now. Limited places available.